UFC 289 gets underway Saturday at 8 p.m. ET from Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia. However, a day before, we get the official weigh-ins for the event. The ceremonial weigh-in is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Friday. You can view both on the live stream embedded above.
The main event features Amanda Nunes and Irene Aldana squaring off for the women’s bantamweight title. The co-feature of the night will see Charles Oliveira and Beneil Daruish in a battle of top five lightweight contenders.
There aren’t usually too many surprises at the weigh-in. There will be some fighters that have to cut weight in an unhealthy manner at the last minute, but they usually make weight.
Here’s a look at the full card. We’ll update you with weigh-in for Oliveira and Daruish.
Charles Oliveira vs. Beneil Dariush weigh-in results
Oliveira tips the scales at 154 pounds while Dariush weighed in at 156 pounds, both successfully making weight for Saturday’s lightweight bout.
Main card, 10 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- (C) Amanda Nunes vs. #5 Irene Aldana, for women’s bantamweight title
- #1 Charles Oliveira vs. #4 Beneil Dariush, lightweight
- Mike Malott vs. Adam Fugitt, welterweight
- #13 Dan Ige vs. Nate Landwehr, featherweight
- Marc-André Barriault vs. Eryk Anders, middleweight
Preliminary card, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+
- #12 Nassourdine Imavov vs. #14 Chris Curtis, middleweight
- #15 Miranda Maverick vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius, women’s flyweight
- Aiemann Zahabi vs. Aori Qileng, bantamweight
- Kyle Nelson vs. Blake Bilder, featherweight
Early preliminary card, 7 p.m. ET, UFC FightPass
- David Dvořák vs Stephen Erceg, flyweight
- Diana Belbiţă vs Marina Oliveira, women’s strawweight