The main card for UFC 278 gets underway on Saturday, August 20 at 10 p.m. ET from the Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah. However, a day before, we get the official weigh-ins for the event. The ceremonial weigh-in is scheduled for 6 p.m. ET on Friday, August 19. You can view both on the live stream embedded above as well as the UFC’s Youtube, Facebook and Twitch channels.
The main event features Kamaru Usman and #2 Leon Edwards squaring off for the welterweight title. The co-feature of the night will see #6 Paulo Costa and Luke Rockhold in a middleweight battle.
There aren’t usually too many surprises at the weigh-in. There could be some fighters that have to cut weight in an unhealthy manner at the last minute, but they usually make weight.
Here’s a look at the full card. We’ll update with weigh-in results Friday afternoon.
- Main Event: Kamaru Usman C (-380) vs #2 Leon Edwards (+310), welterweight title
- Co-Main Event: #6 Paulo Costa (-315) vs Luke Rockhold (+260), middleweight
- #3 José Aldo (+105) vs #6 Merab Dvalishvili (-125), bantamweight
- #11 Marcin Tybura (+370) vs #13 Alexander Romanov (-460), heavyweight
- Tyson Pedro (-740) vs Harry Hunsucker (+540), light heavyweight
- Leonardo Santos (+230) vs Jared Gordon (-275), lightweight
- Yanan Wu (+110) vs Lucie Pudilová (-130), women’s bantamweight
- Sean Woodson (-320) vs Luis Saldana (+265), featherweight
- Miranda Maverick (-520) vs Shanna Young (+410), women’s flyweight
Early preliminary card
- AJ Fletcher (-150) vs Ange Loosa (+130), welterweight
- #11 Amir Albazi (-410) vs Francisco Figueiredo (+330), flyweight
- Aori Qileng (-170) vs Jay Perrin (+145), bantamweight
- Daniel da Silva (+160) vs Victor Altamirano (-190), flyweight