UFC Fight Night: Ortego vs. Rodriguez will take place on Saturday, July 16 at the UFC Apex in Enterprise, Nevada. The main event of the evening will be between two featherweight fighters. The 13-fight cards will feature seven fights on the preliminary card and six on the main card. The women’s strawweight bout will take place right before the main event of the evening.
Waterson (18-9) is coming off a loss to Marina Rodriguez in five rounds via unanimous decision. She has lost three out of her last four fights. So a win would do wonders for her right now. Lemos (11-2-1) is coming off a loss to Jessica Andrade in the first round via submission. Prior to that, she had won five straight fights.
Here’s an outline of everything you need to know for UFC Fight Night: Michelle Waterson vs. Amanda Lemos.
Start time, how to watch
Date: Saturday, July 16
Start time: 2 p.m. ET
Live stream: ABC/ESPN+ | Mobile app: ESPN for iOS, Google Play
Main card, 2 p.m. ET, ABC/ESPN+:
- 2 Brian Ortega vs. #3 Yair Rodgriguez, featherweight
- #10 Michelle Waterson vs. #11 Amanda Lemos, Strawweights
- #14 Li Jingliang vs. Muslim Salikhov, Welterweights
- #8 Matt Schnell vs. #12 Su Mudaerji, Flyweights
- #14 Shane Burgos vs. Charles Jourdain, Featherweights
- #3 Lauren Murphy vs. #10 Miesha Tate, Flyweights
Preliminary card, 11 a.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+
- Ricky Simon vs. Jack Shore, Bantamweights
- Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Punahele Soriano, Middleweights
- Bill Algeo vs. Herbert Burns, Featherweights
- #15 Dustin Jacoby vs. Da Un Jung, Light Heavyweights
- Dwight Grant vs. Dustin Stoltzfus, Middleweights
- Philip Rowe vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Welterweights
- #14 Jessica Penne vs. Emily Ducote, Strawweights
Odds info for Waterson vs. Lemos
Waterson to Win By KO/ TKO/ DQ: +2000
Waterson to Win By Submission: +1200
Waterson to Win By Decision: +400
Lemos to Win By KO/TKO/DQ: +225
Lemos to Win By Submissions: +1200
Lemos to Win By Decision: +100
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL/IN/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org/chat (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-877-770-STOP (7867) (LA), 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY), visit OPGR.org (OR), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 (ONT), or 1-888-532-3500 (VA). 21+ (18+ NH/WY; 19+ ONT). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/LA/MI/NH/NJ/NY/ONT/OR/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions. DraftKings operates pursuant to an Operating Agreement with iGaming Ontario. Please play responsibly.