UFC Fight Night will take place at the Moody Center in Austin, Texas on Saturday, June 18. There are 14 scheduled fights with the preliminary card starting at 4 p.m. ET and the main card following at 7 p.m. ET. The eight-fight prelim card will air on ESPN and can be streamed on ESPN+. The remaining six bouts on the main card will kick over to ESPN and will also be available on ESPN+.
The main event of the evening will be a featherweight bout between #4 Calvin Katter and #7 Josh Emmett. The winner could likely through their name in the hat for a future shot at Alexander Volkanovski for the featherweight belt.
Kattar enters with a 23-5 record and is 3-1 over his last four fights. He lost by unanimous decision to Max Holloway in January 2021. He was able to follow that up with a unanimous decision win against Giga Chikadze in January of this year. Emmett has a 17-2 record and has won his last four fights in a row. He is coming off a unanimous decision win over Dan Ige in December of last year. Eight of his 17 victories have come before a decision with six knockout wins and two submissions.
UFC Fight Night: Calvin Kattar vs. Josh Emmett main card, 7 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+
- Main event: #4 Calvin Kattar vs #7 Josh Emmett – Featherweight
- Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon – Lightweight
- Tim Means vs Kevin Holland – Welterweight
- Joaquin Buckley vs Albert Duraev – Middleweight
- Damir Ismagulov vs Guram Kutateladze – Lightweight
- Julian Marquez vs Gregory Rodrigues – Middleweight
Preliminary card, 4 p.m. ET, ESPN2/ESPN+
- Adrian Yanez vs Tony Kelley – Bantamweight
- Jasmine Jasudavicius vs Natalia Silva – Women’s Flyweight
- Court McGee vs Jeremiah Wells – Welterweight
- Ricardo Ramos vs Danny Chavez – Featherweight
- Maria Oliveira vs Gloria de Paula – Women’s Strawweight
- Eddie Wineland vs Cody Stamann – Bantamweight
- Phil Dawes vs Deron Winn – Middleweight
- Roman Dolidze vs Kyle Daukaus – Middleweight