UFC 272 gets underway Saturday, March 5th at 6:00 p.m. ET from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. However, a day before, we get the official weigh-ins for the event. The ceremonial weigh-in is scheduled for 11:50 a.m. ET on Friday, March 4th. You can view both on the live stream embedded above.
The main event features Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal squaring off in a welterweight match. The co-feature of the night will see Rafael Dos Anjos battle Renato Moicano in an impromptu catchweight bout.
There aren’t usually too many surprises at the weigh-in. There will be some fighters that have to cut weight in an unhealthy manner at the last minute, but they usually make weight.
Here’s a look at the full card. We’ll update with weigh-in results Friday afternoon.
UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal main card, 10:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+PPV
- Main event: #1 Colby Covington vs. #6 Jorge Masvidal, welterweight
- Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Renato Moicano, catch weight
- #10 Edson Barboza vs. #11 Bryce Mitchell, featherweight
- Kevin Holland vs. Alex Oliveira, welterweight
- Serghei Spivac vs. Greg Hardy, heavyweight
Preliminary card, 8:00 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+
- Jalin Turner vs. Jamie Mullarkey, lightweight
- #3 Marina Rodriguez vs. #4 Yan Xiaonan, women’s strawweight
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu, light heavyweight
- Maryna Moroz vs. Mariya Agapova, women’s flyweight
Early preliminary card, 6:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Brian Kelleher vs. Umar Nurmagomedov, featherweight
- #13 Tim Elliott vs. #15 Tagir Ulanbekov, flyweight
- Devonte Smith vs. Ludovit Klein, lightweight
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk, light heavyweight