UFC Fight Night returns to the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, March 12th. There will be a preliminary card that gets started at 4:00 p.m. ET and features eight fights. The main card is tentatively scheduled for 7:00 p.m. ET and has six additional matches. All of UFC Fight Night will be streamed on ESPN+. The main event of the evening will feature No. 5 Thiago Santos taking on No. 6 Magomed Ankalaev in a light heavyweight bout.
Santos enters with a 22-9 record but has gone 1-3 in his most recent four fights. He went into a fight against Johnny Walker in October of 2021 with a three-match losing streak. He was able to come away with a unanimous decision victory to try and get back on track. A win this weekend could spell a date in the future with champion Glover Teixeira. He heads into this one as the underdog with +435 odds at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ankalaev is right behind Santos in the light heavyweight rankings and has a professional fighting record of 16-1 with his lone loss coming in his first match in the UFC. Since then, Ankalaev has won seven matches in a row. His most recent was a unanimous decision victory against Volkan Oezdemir in October of 2021. He is the favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook with -600 odds.
Here are the start times and fight list for the UFC Fight Night: Thiago Santos vs. Magomed Ankalaev for Saturday, March 12 at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas.
Main card, 7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Main event: #5 Thiago Santos vs. #6 Magomed Ankalaev, light heavyweight
- #10 Marlon Moraes vs. #14 Song Yadong, bantamweight
- #12 Sodiq Yusuff vs. #15 Alex Caceres, featherweight
- Khalil Rountree Jr. vs. Karl Roberson, light heavyweight
- Drew Dober vs. Terrance McKinney, lightweight
- Alex Pereira vs. Bruno Silva, middleweight
Preliminary card, 4:00 p.m ET, ESPN+
- Matthew Semelsberger vs. AJ Fletcher, welterweight
- JJ Aldrich vs. Gillian Robertson, women’s flyweight
- Trevin Jones vs. Javid Basharat, bantamweight
- Damon Jackson vs. Kamuela Kirk, featherweight
- Sabina Mazo vs. Miranda Maverick, women’s flyweight
- Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Cody Brundage, middleweight
- Kris Moutinho vs. Guido Cannetti, bantamweight
- Tafon Nchukwi vs. Azamat Murzakanov, light heavyweight