DraftKings Sportsbook is offering up an NBA on Friday Night Favorites parlay promotion for tonight’s NBA slate.
Get a 50% profit boost on the 76ers and Cavaliers both to win tonight! The terms are as follows:
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Charlotte Hornets on 3/17/2023 at 7:00 p.m. EST
- Washington Wizards vs. Cleveland Cavaliers on 3/17/2023 at 7:30 p.m. EST
- Following Opt-In, you’ll be issued with one (1) single-use 50% Profit Boost
- Token must be used on NBA paid pre-game parlay with the following legs:
- Philadelphia 76ers Moneyline
- Cleveland Cavaliers Moneyline
- After opting in and adding the required legs to your betslip, you will see a boost token to apply to your parlay
- 50% Profit Boost will apply to the winnings (winnings exclude your original bet)
- Max bet varies
- One qualifying bet per user
- If the boost does not appear, refresh the page or try opting in again
- Boost expires on 3/17 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Wagering on this promotion must use funds from your cash balance or DK Dollars to qualify
- Excludes live bets, same game parlays, singles bets, profit boosts, odds boosts, cash out bets, and voided bets
- Must be 21+, unless otherwise stated, and located in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NH (18+), NJ, NY, OH, ONT (19+), OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY (18+)
- Tobias Harris has scored 14+ points in each of his last 19 appearances against the Hornets.
- The 76ers have won each of their last six games.
- Tyrese Maxey has scored 23+ points in each of the 76ers’ last six road games.
- The favorites have won each of the Cavaliers’ last nine games.
- Donovan Mitchell has scored 30+ points in each of his last five home appearances against the Wizards.
- The Wizards have failed to cover the spread in each of their last four games on the first leg of a back-to-back.