DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a special Amazon TNF Three Play for tonight’s Patriots-Steelers game.
The Amazon team has made their Same Game Parlay. It is as follows:
- Jaylen Warren 75+ Rush + Receiving Yards
- Ezekiel Elliot Under 66.5 Rush Yards
- George Pickens 50+ Receiving Yards
DraftKings Sportsbook Game Preview
Two of the most successful franchises in NFL history will square off on Thursday Night Football as the Pittsburgh Steelers host the New England Patriots. It’s been anything but success in 2023 for the Patriots, who currently hold the worst record in the AFC and are seemingly destined to finish last in their division for the first time since 2000. They have scored a total of 13 points over their past three games and become the first team to allow 10 or fewer points in three straight losses since 1938. Meanwhile, after firing offensive coordinator Matt Canada, Pittsburgh’s offense exploded in Week 12, but quickly regressed during an ugly 24-10 defeat at the hands of a lowly Cardinals team. Kenny Pickett left that loss in the first half with an ankle sprain and has already been ruled out of this one, meaning Mitch Trubisky will get the start at quarterback for the Steelers.
Recent Head-To-Head History
- Jaylen Warren has recorded 75+ Rush + Receiving Yards in five of 12 games during the 2023 season.
- George Pickens has recorded 50+ Receiving Yards in six of 12 games during the 2023 season.
- Ezekiel Elliot has recorded Under 66.5 Rush Yards in 11 of 12 games during the 2023 season.
Coverage starts at 7 p.m. ET on Prime Video.