DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a special Amazon TNF Three Play for tonight’s Saints-Rams game.
The Amazon team has made their Same Game Parlay. It is as follows:
- Matthew Stafford Over 1.5 Pass TDs
- Kyren Williams 100+ Rush Yards
- Chris Olave 80+ Receiving Yards
DraftKings Sportsbook Game Preview
Entering the final three weeks of the regular season, the NFC playoff picture has become tightly packed. Seven teams are separated by one game with two wild card spots up for grabs, while the NFC South crown is still there for three rivals to claim, making Thursday night’s contest between the Los Angeles Rams and New Orleans Saints more crucial than ever. The hosts enter this one sporting four wins from their last five, with the only loss coming in overtime against the AFC-leading Ravens. During last week’s 28-20 win over the Commanders, Matthew Stafford threw two touchdown passes to make it 12 in his last four games, while Kyren Williams was dominant on the ground again with 152 rushing yards. Meanwhile, the Saints took care of the Giants 24-6 to mark back-to-back wins. Promisingly, Derek Carr had arguably his best game of the season, throwing 23-28 for 218 yards and three touchdowns with zero interceptions.
Recent Head-To-Head History
- Chris Olave has recorded 80+ Receiving Yards in seven of 13 games during the 2023 season.
- Kyren Williams has recorded 100+ Rushing Yards in five of 10 games during the 2023 season.
- Matthew Stafford has recorded two or more passing touchdowns in five of 13 games during the 2023 season, including the past four.
Coverage starts at 7 p.m. ET on Prime Video.