DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a special Amazon TNF Three Play for tonight’s Seahawks-Cowboys game.
The Amazon team has made their Same Game Parlay. It is as follows:
- DK Metcalf 60+ Receiving Yards
- Tony Pollard Under 63.5 Rush Yards
- Dak Prescott Over 1.5 Pass TDs
DraftKings Sportsbook Game Preview
The Dallas Cowboys will look to continue their home dominance as they pursue a 14th consecutive victory at AT&T Stadium when they host the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday Night Football. Albeit against subpar opposition, the Cowboys have been unstoppable at home this season, winning all five games and holding a points differential of +145. However, the Seahawks have a strong recent record against the Cowboys, winning four of their last five meetings. Both teams played on Thanksgiving, with the Cowboys rolling to a dominant 45-10 victory over the Commanders while the Seahawks were beaten 31-13 by the 49ers, marking their third defeat in four games. Seattle is now barely clinging on to a wild card spot, which is perilous territory given the 49ers and Eagles are up next after this tall task. The Seahawks’ job will be that much harder if Kenneth Walker is unable to return from his oblique injury.
Recent Head-To-Head History
- Tony Pollard has recorded under 64 rushing yards in seven of his 11 games this season.
- Dak Prescott has thrown two or more touchdowns in six of his 11 games this season.
- DK Metcalf has 60+ Receiving Yards in six of his 10 games this season.
Coverage starts at 7 p.m. ET on Prime Video.