DraftKings analysts give their top NHL bets in the DK Network betting group for today’s NHL betting card.
Jaccob Slavin Over 1.5 Shots on Goal (vs PHI Flyers)
Warren Foegele Over 1.5 Shots on Goal (vs SEA Kraken)
Conor Garland Over 1.5 Shots on Goal (vs NY Islanders)
Analysis: Slavin O 1.5 SOG
- Slavin has hit this total in 12/15 games this season and in nine of his last 10 games.
- The Flyers have allowed the third-fewest shots per game (27.5) but have given up an average of 31 shots per game across the last four games.
- The Hurricanes are averaging 33.75 shots per game in that same four-game span.
Analysis: Foegele O 1.5 SOG
- Foegele has hit this total in 13/14 games this season but is coming off his first zero-shot performance of the season.
- The Kraken have allowed 32.1 shots per game across the last 10 games.
- The Oilers are tied for the third-most shots per game (34.0) and have totaled at least 41 shots in three of their last six games.
Analysis: Garland O 1.5 SOG
- Garland has hit this total in 9/15 games this season and hasn’t gone under in six straight games.
- The Islanders have allowed the third-most shots per game (34.4) and have given up even more across the last 10 games (35.9).
- The Canucks have averaged 30.2 shots per game across the last 10 games.
Tail this bet by clicking the odds above!
DraftKings analysts post their picks to the DK Network betting group every day, and bets include NFL picks, NBA picks, MLB picks, NHL picks, College Football picks, UFC picks and more! It’s easy to tail these bets by clicking the bet in the feed. You can then enter your wager amount and bet along with DraftKings analysts! Join the DK Network betting group community for free by clicking this link!
The Crown Is Yours: Sign up for DraftKings and experience the ultimate host for games and betting experiences!
DraftKings promoters may sometimes play on personal accounts in the games that advice is offered on. Personal views on the games and strategies above do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and do not constitute a representation that any particular strategy will guarantee success. All customers should use their own skills and judgment in building lineups. DraftKings promoters may also deploy different players and strategies than what is recommended above. DraftKings promoters do not have access to any non-public information.