DraftKings Sportsbook is offering up a No Sweat Wednesday promotion for tonight’s huge 13-game NBA slate.
Bet on the NBA today and get a free bet back if you lose! Here are the terms for the promotion:
- All NBA games 11/30
- Opt-In and place a bet on any 11/30 NBA game
- If your first qualifying bet after opting in loses, we’ll credit your bet back as a Free Bet up to $10
- One qualifying bet per user during the promotional period
- Includes single bets, SGPs, SGPx where all legs are NBA and traditional parlays where all legs are NBA
- Includes pre-game and live bets
- Excludes cash out bets, voided bets, profit boosts, and odds boosts
- Wagering on this promotion must use funds from your cash balance or DK Dollars to qualify
- Free Bet issued after qualifying bet settlement
- Must be 21+, unless otherwise stated, and located in AZ, ONT (19+), CT, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, NH (18+), NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY (18+)
- The 76ers have failed to cover the spread in four of their last five games at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
- Trae Young has scored 28+ points in each of the Hawks’ last six games as road favorites.
- Seven of the Celtics’ last eight home games have gone OVER the total points line.
- Kyrie Irving has scored 26+ points in each of his last five appearances against the Wizards.
- The Knicks have failed to cover the spread in each of their last seven home games.
- Ja Morant has recorded eight or more rebounds in each of the Grizzlies’ last six games against the Timberwolves.
- The Spurs have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six games.
- Seven of the Pelicans’ last eight home games have gone UNDER the total points line.
- Nikola Jokic has scored 30+ points in seven of his last eight home appearances against teams that held a losing record.
- Seven of the Suns’ last eight home games have gone UNDER the total points line.
- Collin Sexton has recorded five or more assists in each of the Jazz’s last four games.
- The underdogs have won each of the last four games between the Pacers and Kings.
- Seven of the last eight games between the Trail Blazers and Lakers have gone UNDER the total points line.