Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between SK Wyverns and Samsung Lions which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
SK Wyverns vs. Samsung Lions
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 - 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Daegu, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
As always, there’s more than a fair share of enticing and expensive bats on Wednesday’s KBO slate; however, I’d strongly consider Jeong Choi ($5,300) for my lineups. Choi turned his season around in June, hitting .301 with six home runs after a dreadful first month of 2020. He’ll get a great chance to keep the good times rolling into July, as David Buchanan ($7,600) takes the hill for the Lions. The RHP has surrendered 1.29 home runs per nine - the fourth-highest qualified rate in the league.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: Samsung Lions (-143) | SK Wyverns (+112)
- Total Runs: O 9 (-103) | U 9 (-125)
- Run Line: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-177) | Samsung Lions -1.5 (+138)
- To Score First and Win- Samsung Lions: Yes (+175) | No (-240)
- To Score First and Win– SK Wyverns: Yes (+205) | No (-278)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by SK Wyverns: O 3.5 (-141) | U 3.5 (+108)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Samsung Lions: O 4.5 (-113) | U 4.5 (-115)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-345) | Samsung Lions -1.5 (+235)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-225) | Samsung Lions -1.5 (+163)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-129) | U 2.5 (-103)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 4.5 (-125) | U 4.5 (-103)
- The Samsung Lions are 25-24-0 on the season.
- The SK Wyverns are 14-34-0 on the season.
- The Samsung Lions’ past three games they have won 6-1, lost 7-3 and won 4-1.
- The SK Wyverns’ past three games they have lost 3-0, lost 4-0 and lost 4-1.
- The Samsung Lions defeated the SK Wyverns, 4-1, yesterday.
- The Lions are 3-2 in their past five games.
- The SK Wyverns lost to the Samsung Lions, 4-1, yesterday.
- The Wyverns are 2-3 in their past five games.
- The Samsung Lions are 2-2 against the SK Wyverns this year.
- The SK Wyverns are 2-2 against the Samsung Lions this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.