The Colts were mostly written off after Andrew Luck’s surprise retirement just two weeks before opening day. Most prognosticators dropped them from likely division winners to conference bottom-dwellers. Though they lost in Week 1, the performance against a potential playoff team – forcing overtime against the Chargers – showed that the Colts are still contenders in the AFC South. Furthermore, it’s easy to argue that the Colts should have won in regulation, but Adam Vinatieri missed an extra point, a 46-yard field goal attempt, and a 29-yard field goal attempt.
Both the Colts and the Titans got major production out of their running backs and tended more conservative in their passing games. Both teams had top-10 scoring defenses in 2018, and top-11 yardage defenses. There are a lot of stylistic similarities between these division rivals, which could make for a compelling game Sunday.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Colts at Titans
Point Spread: Colts +3.5
Total Points: 44.5
Money Line: Titans -190; Colts +155
Overall 2018 (2019): Colts 10-6 (0-1); Titans 9-7 (1-0)
ATS 2018 (2019): Colts 9-8-1 (0-0-1); Titans 8-8 (1-0)
O/U 2018 (2019): Colts 8-10 (1-0); Titans 8-8 (1-0)
Notable Prop Bets
Alternate point spread Colts -2: +165
Parlay Colts moneyline and under: +335
Under 23.5 points: -109
Total yards of shortest successful field goal under 27.5: +100
- The Colts have won 13 of their last 15 games against the Titans.
- The Colts have covered the spread in each of their last four day games after coming off overtime.
- Each of the last four games between the Colts and Titans at Nissan Stadium have gone OVER the total points line.
- Derrick Henry has scored the first touchdown in each of the Titans’ last three games as favorites.
- Derrick Henry has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Titans’ last six games as home favorites against AFC South opponents.
- Marlon Mack has scored at least one touchdown in six of the Colts’ last seven games.
- Eric Ebron has scored a touchdown in each of the Colts’ last three games against AFC South opponents.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change.
See website for actual odds.*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.