Key Injuries to Monitor
- Joel Embiid (knee) — Questionable
- Jaden Ivey (illness) — Questionable
- Terry Rozier (ankle) — Doubtful
- Darius Garland (eye) — OUT
Los Angeles Lakers
- Anthony Davis (back) — Questionable
- Russell Westbrook (hamstring) — Probable
- Kyle Anderson (back) — Questionable
- Zach LaVine (injury management) — Questionable
- Michael Porter Jr. (injury management) — Questionable
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) — Questionable
- Collin Sexton (oblique) — Questionable
- Walker Kessler (illness) — Questionable
New Orleans Pelicans
- Zion Williamson (hip/back) — Questionable
- Brandon Ingram (concussion) — OUT
- CJ McCollum (PIP sprain) — Questionable
- Herb Jones (knee) — Questionable
- Jose Alvarado (back) — Questionable
- Dyson Daniels (ankle) — Questionable
Favorite Pick Against the Spread
Bucks (-5.5) vs. Knicks
The Knicks have actually had a solid start to the 2022-23 season, boasting a 3-1 record. However, when you actually dive into the specifics of that record, you realize the teams they have defeated are Charlotte, Orlando, and Detroit. When New York actually matched up with a contender, they lost.
I’m expecting that trend to continue tonight, as the Knicks are simply outmatched by Giannis Antetokounmpo and company. Milwaukee isn’t messing around this year, beating teams by double-digit points on average. The Bucks should have no real trouble covering the spread tonight.
Favorite Player Prop
Jayson Tatum Over 38.5 Points, Rebounds & Assists
Tatum has cleared this total with relative ease in every game he’s played this season, and I expect that to be the case again tonight. Boston’s superstar has looked the part of an MVP candidate so far, taking steps forward in just about every facet of the game.
Tatum has seen a usage rate of 30% or higher in three of his four contests, also playing 35-plus minutes in every game. If those trends continue and his PRA total remains under 40, I’m going to highlight it here every time he suits up.
Favorite Value Play
76ers PG/SG De’Anthony Melton ($3,800) at Raptors
Bucks PF/C Giannis Antetokounmpo ($12,100) vs. Knicks
The #Pelicans injury report is a mess.— Jeff Pratt (@ByJeffPratt) October 28, 2022
Brandon Ingram is still out. Zion, McCollum, Jones, Alvarado and Daniels are all questionable.
The @DKSportsbook #Suns spread currently sits at -7. Might want to get in on that now if you’re interested in Phoenix tonight.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.