Monday Night Raw returns to your screens tonight with a new episode coming live from Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN.
We’re. 48 hours removed from Survivor Series WarGames in Chicago and we got an absolute shocker to end the show. Tonight’s episode of Raw is shaping up to be an electric one right out the gate as the first hour will be commercial free.
How to watch Monday Night Raw
What to watch for on Monday Night Raw
- The Survivor Series broadcast ended with CM Punk making his shocking return to the WWE. Just months after being fired by AEW, he came out to a thunderous pop from his hometown of Chicago. For the first time in nearly a decade, Punk will appear on Monday Night Raw tonight and we’ll hear what he has to say as he’s finally returned to the very company that he had beef with for several years.
- Preceding Punk’s return was the men’s WarGames match in the main event, where Cody Rhodes, Jey Uso, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, and a returning Randy Orton triumphed over the Judgement Day and Drew McIntyre. Rhodes was able to put Damian Priest down with the Cross Rhodes to end the match and possibly this months-long war with the Judgement Day. We’ll see where all parties go from here tonight and we’ll also hear from Orton for the first time since his return.
- Back to Punk, a man who was not happy with his return was Seth Rollins, who had visceral reactions to his presence over the weekend. Rollins has shared his real life disdain for Punk in interviews over the years and we may getting a match between the two in the near future. We’ll see how this situation develops.
- There will be a tag team turmoil match to determine the No. 1 contenders for the Judgement Day’s tag team titles tonight. Those participants will include the New Day, Alpha Academy, the Creed Brothers, DIY, Imperium, and Indus Sher.
- Bronson Reed will go one-on-one with Ivar.
Predictions for tonight’s episode
- Punk delivers a fiery promo at the very start of the show, making references to his decade-long exile from WWE and taking a few subtle jabs at AEW. He gets interrupted by Seth Rollins, kickstarting a feud that I think will last until Wrestlemania.
- With him taking the pin in WarGames, the dissension between the Damian Priest and the Judgement Day will continue. While that tension continues to boil, I think their next target will be Randy Orton.
- Creed Brothers win tag team turmoil, giving us a fresh tag team matchup between them and the Judgement Day.
- We get more teases for a Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley feud.