Undefeated heavyweight Joe Joyce (14-0, 13 KOs) will face off with veteran Joseph Parker (30-2, 21 KOs) for the WBO interim heavyweight title on Saturday, September 24 at AO Arena in Manchester, England.
The fight card is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. ET and the heavyweight combatants should be heading to the ring around 5 p.m. ET. ESPN+ will be handling the broadcast.
Joyce, a former silver medalist in the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympic games with an extensive amateur background, is looking for his first legitimate title. The 37-year-old has knocked out 13 of his 14 opponents and also shown he can go the distance if necessary.
Parker has wins over top contender Derek Chisora (2) and former unified heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz. The losses were to former undisputed heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and top contender Dillian Whyte. He is looking for his second reign as WBO heavyweight champion.
Joyce is a slight -205 favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook. Parker is the underdog at +165.
The fight is going to be broadcast on ESPN+ — meaning you’ll need a subscription in order to watch the event. You can subscribe to ESPN+ on the ESPN website, where a monthly subscription for $9.99, or get the ESPN/Disney/Hulu bundle for $13.99 per month. Once you’ve got a valid login, you can watch the bout with WatchESPN or on the ESPN app.
Full Card for Joe Joyce vs. Joseph Parker
- Main event: Joe Joyce vs. Joseph Parker, 12 rounds, heavyweights
- Amanda Serrano vs. Sarah Mahfoud, 10 rounds, for women’s featherweight title
- Michael Magnesi vs. Anthony Cacace, 12 rounds, junior lightweights
- Ekow Essuman vs. Samuel Antwi, 12 rounds, welterweights
- Nathan Heaney vs. Jack Flatley, 10 rounds, middleweights
- Raven Chapman vs. Jorgelina Guanini, 10 rounds, women’s featherweights
- Mark Heffron vs. TBA, 8 rounds, super middleweights
- James Heneghan vs. Rod Douglas Jr., 6 rounds, middleweights
- Callum Thompson vs. Delmar Thomas, 4 rounds, lightweights
- Amaar Akbar vs. Karlo Wallace, 4 rounds, junior welterweights
- Tommy Fletcher vs. TBA, 4 rounds, cruiserweights