The World Cup wraps up the third day of the Round of 16 on Monday when Brazil and South Korea face off at Stadium 974. The match kicks off at 2 p.m. ET on FOX and will see the Brazilians installed as heavy favorites at DraftKings Sportsbook. Brazil is -360 to win in regular time and -1200 overall to advance. South Korea is +1000 to win in regular time and +700 overall to advance.
The match will be officiated by an all-French crew with Clément Turpin serving as the referee. The two assistants will be Nicolas Danos and Cyril Gringore.
The over/under on cards for this match is set at 3.5 at DraftKings Sportsbook. The under is favored at -165 while the over is priced at +120.
Here’s a look at the full officiating crew ahead of DAY’s action (h/t Law 5 - The Referee):
- Referee: Clément Turpin (FRA)
- Assistant Referee 1: Nicolas Danos (FRA)
- Assistant Referee 2: Cyril Gringore (FRA)
- Fourth Official: Slavko Vincic (SVN)
- Video Assistant Referee: Jerome Brisard (FRA)
- Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Alejandro Hernandez Hernandez (ESP)
- Offside Video Assistant Referee: Roberto Diaz Perez Del Palomar (ESP)
- Support Video Assistant Referee: Benoit Millot (FRA)