Probellum boxing will hold its next event on Friday, November 11. The Sheffield Arena in Sheffield, England will play host to the event. Due to the time difference, the main card is expected to begin at 2 p.m. ET, with the main event ringwalks tentatively happening at 5 p.m. ET. The main event of the night will feature Sunny Edwards defending his IBF flyweight championship against Felix Alvarado.
Edwards enters with an 18-0 record and has four knockouts to his credit. This will be his third title defense. Most recently, he defended his belt against Muhammad Waseem in March of this year and Jayson Mama in December of last year. He retained by unanimous decision in both of the fights. Edwards is the -500 odds favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Alvarado heads into this matchup with a 38-2 record with an astounding 33 wins by knockout. He hasn’t fought since May of this year when he knocked out Luis Javier Cerrito in the fourth round. Prior to that, Alvarado knocked out Israel Vazquez in the first round of their August 2021 bout with a right cross. Despite the experience advantage and knockout power, he is the +340 underdog.
The full card is set to air on Fite TV PPV for free. Once you access the Edwards vs. Alvarado free event, you’ll be able to watch the fight either on the Fite TV website or using the Fite TV apps available for various platforms like iOS, Google Play and Roku. Ring walks for Edwards vs. Alvarado are expected at approximately 5:00 p.m. ET, depending on the length of the undercard.
Full Card for Sunny Edwards vs. Felix Alvarado
- Main event: Sunny Edwards vs. Felix Alvarado, 12 rounds, for IBF flyweight championship
- Thomas Essomba vs. Marcel Braithwaite, 12 rounds, super flyweight
- Jack Bateson vs. Shabaz Masoud, 10 rounds, for Bateson’s WBA Inter-Continental junior featherweight title
- Ishmael Davis vs. Dustin Ammann, 8 rounds, middleweight
- Levi Kinsiona vs. Alin Florin Ciorceri, 8 rounds junior welterweight
- Lisa Whiteside vs. Eva Cantos, 8 rounds, junior featherweight
- Hebert Conceicao Sousa vs. Gideon Onyenani, middleweight
- Nicolie Campbell vs. Frane Radnic, 6 rounds, super middleweight
- Khalid Ayub vs. Danail Stoyanov, 4 rounds, light heavyweight