The 2022 Australian Open gets underway next Monday, January 17, but in the meantime, the formal men’s draw takes place Thursday in Melbourne, Australia. The qualifying rounds are wrapping up to finalize the full field of tennis players. After that, the men’s bracket will be unveiled and we’ll have a slightly better idea of whether or not No. 1 seed Novak Djokovic is actually playing.
The draw will take place on Thursday, and one report has it happening at 3 p.m. local time. That would be 11 p.m. ET in the United States. The tournament website does not include that time as of this article publishing, but it makes sense given that qualifying matches will be wrapping on Thursday before the draw.
The draw will air on the tournament website and also at the Australian Open Facebook page. The full bracket will be unveiled at that point, including which seeded players will potentially face their first seeded opponent in the round of 16 vs. the quarterfinals.
We still don’t know Novak Djokovic’s official status for the tournament. He won an appeal to remain in Australia, but the country’s Immigration Minister retains the power to deport him and is still considering the possibility.
In the meantime, here are the 32 seeded players for the men’s tournament, along with their odds to win at DraftKings Sportsbook.
1. Novak Djokovic (SRB): +140
2. Daniil Medvedev (RUS): +225
3. Alexander Zverev (GER): +380
4. Stefanos Tsitsipas (GRE): +3000
5. Andrey Rublev (RUS): +3000
6. Rafael Nadal (ESP): +1100
7. Matteo Berrettini (ITA): +3500
8. Casper Ruud (NOR): +5000
9. Felix Auger-Aliassime (CAN): +4000
10. Hubert Hurkacz (POL): +5000
11. Jannik Sinner (ITA): +2500
12. Cameron Norrie (GBR): +5000
13. Diego Schwartzman (ARG): +13000
14. Denis Shapovalov (CAN): +10000
15. Roberto Bautista Agut (ESP): +8000
16. Cristian Garin (CHI): +40000
17. Gael Monfils (FRA): +20000
18. Aslan Karatsev (RUS): +10000
19. Pablo Carreno Busta (ESP): +10000
20. Taylor Fritz (USA): +15000
21. Nikoloz Basilashvili (GEO): +8000
22. John Isner (USA): +15000
23. Reilly Opelka (USA): OTB
24. Daniel Evans (GBR): +10000
25. Lorenzo Sonego (ITA): +13000
26. Grigor Dimitrov (BUL): +20000
27. Marin Cilic (CRO): +15000
28. Karen Khachanov (RUS): +10000
29. Ugo Humbert (FRA): +8000
30. Lloyd Harris (RSA): +20000
31. Carlos Alcaraz (ESP): +4000
32. Alex de Minaur (AUS): +10000