The third of the four majors on the PGA Tour will take place this weekend at Torrey Pines Golf Course in San Diego, California. The first golfers tee off on Thursday at 9:45 a.m. ET.
Jon Rahm is the favorite heading into the U.S. Open, but he is not getting the majority of wagers in his direction according to bettors on DraftKings Sportsbook. Among those bettors, Brooks Koepka is getting the most love in terms of the amount of money going his way.
Another noteworthy item is Phil Mickelson is receiving a significant number of wagers despite coming in with +7000 odds. He won the PGA Championship last month to become the oldest golfer to win a major championship.
Below is a look at the betting splits among bettors at DraftKings Sportsbook for winning the tournament.
2021 U.S. Open Championship betting splits
- Brooks Koepka (+1900): 10% handle, 7% bets
- Jon Rahm (+1050): 8% handle, 6% bets
- Phil Mickelson (+7000): 8% handle, 7% bets
- Dustin Johnson (+1500): 5% handle, 4% bets
- Collin Morikawa (+2550): 5% handle, 4% bets
- Xander Schauffele (+1500): 4% handle, 3% bets
- Rory McIlroy (+2100): 4% handle, 3% bets
- Justin Thomas (+2250): 3% handle, 3% bets
- Jordan Spieth (+1900): 3% handle, 3% bets
- Tony Finau (+2200): 3% handle, 4% bets
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN). 21+ (18+ NH). CO/IL/IN/IA/NH/NJ/PA/TN/VA/WV/MI only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.