clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Nets vs. Celtics pick against the spread, best player prop for Game 4

We go over some of the best betting options for the NBA first-round 2021 NBA playoff matchup between the Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics on Sunday.

James Harden of the Brooklyn Nets dribbles during Game Three of the Eastern Conference first round series against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on May 28, 2021 in Boston, Massachusetts.  Photo by Adam Glanzman/Getty Images

The Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets will face off for the fourth time this postseason on Sunday at TD Garden. Jayson Tatum’s 50-point performance powered Boston to its first win of the series in Game 3 while Kyrie Irving struggled. James Harden and Kevin Durant handled their business in every game so far, so Boston’s role-players will have to perform at a high level to keep up. Let’s go over the best betting options at DraftKings Sportsbook.

Nets vs. Celtics, 7:00 p.m. ET, TNT

Pick ATS: Nets -7

Game 3 was a bit of an anomaly. Brooklyn’s usually prolific offense struggled. Harden and Durant combined to score 80 points on 57 percent shooting, but the rest of the team shot under 43 percent from the field. The Celtics hardly utilized their bench, as their starters were extremely effective and shot 51 percent from the field despite Kemba Walker’s 3-for-14 outing. The Nets shot a league-high 49.4 percent from the field during the regular season and a return to their usual standard should help them cover for the third time in four playoff games.

Player Prop: TBD

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL).Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).21+ (18+ NH). CO/IL/IN/IA/NH/NJ/PA/TN/VA/WV/MI only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See for full terms and conditions.