The NFL is into Week 12 and the NFL Draft board features one near certainty and then a whole lot of questions. The Lions remain winless after a last-second loss to the Bears on Thanksgiving. It’s been heartbreaker after heartbreaker for Detroit and they’re running out of winnable games on the schedule. They’ll be underdogs in each of their remaining six games and the most winnable are road games.
The teams immediately behind them are all in action on Sunday, so the top five will do some shuffling by the time this afternoon wraps. The Jets and Jaguars are underdogs this weekend, while the Texans closed as a favorite against the Dolphins. All three teams are tied at 2-8 with the Giants right behind them at 3-7 and hosting the Eagles. We’ll see plenty of movement in the top ten picks in Week 12.
1 p.m. results: The Jets beat the Texans to improve to 3-8 and drop Houston to 2-9. The Jaguars lost to the Falcons. Things will change before the end of the day, but for the moment, the Eagles loss to the Giants has them in ninth at 5-7, and then also holding the tenth pick from the 5-7 Dolphins.
Evening results: The biggest move sees Cleveland drop a few spots with their loss to the Ravens on Sunday Night Football.
Monday results: The Seahawks lost to Washington to climb up to the fourth position, although the Jets get their pick.
Here’s the draft order for the top 18 teams, all of whom are currently not projected to make the playoffs. SOS serves as the tiebreaker and comes via Tankathon. We’ll be updating this list throughout the day as results come in.
- Detroit Lions, 0-10-1, .542
- Houston Texans, 2-9, .497
- Jacksonville Jaguars, 2-9, .508
- Seattle Seahawks (to Jets), 3-8, .505
- New York Jets, 3-8, .508
- New York Giants, 4-7, .513
- Chicago Bears (to Giants), 4-7, .518
- Philadelphia Eagles, 5-7, .476
- Miami Dolphins (to Eagles), 5-7, .495
- Carolina Panthers, 5-7, .505
- Atlanta Falcons, 5-6, .461
- Minnesota Vikings, 5-6, .505
- New Orleans Saints, 5-6, .515
- Indianapolis Colts (to Eagles), 6-6, .492
- Cleveland Browns, 6-6, .548
- Pittsburgh Steelers, 5-5-1, .542
- Denver Broncos, 6-5, .481
- Las Vegas Raiders, 6-5, .526