The women’s junior welterweight division gets the spotlight after an injury postponed a heavyweight title fight. WBC champ Chantelle Cameron will face IBF champ Mary McGee to unify the belts and claim the inaugural Ring Magazine championship. The winner will face the winner of Kali Reis vs. Jessica Camara to crown the queen of the junior lightweight division.
The main card will get started at 2 p.m. ET and main event will start at around 5 p.m. — a bit earlier than most fights due to the time difference between the US and London — and will air via live stream on DAZN. To gain access to watch the fight, you can get a monthly subscription to DAZN for $19.99 or an annual subscription for $99.99. Once you’ve got a subscription, you can live stream the event on smart TVs, gaming consoles, smart phones and more using the DAZN app.
The card was previously scheduled to have WBC interim heavyweight champ Dillian Whyte facing Otto Wallin in the main event. Whyte suffered a shoulder injury and had to withdraw. That leaves us with a much lighter card, but Cameron vs. McGee remains a significant fight. Cameron is a -2000 favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook while McGee is a +1000 underdog.
Full Card for Chantelle Cameron vs. Mary McGee
- Main event: Chantelle Cameron vs. Mary McGee, for WBC, IBF and Ring Magazine junior welterweight titles
- Craig Richards vs. Marek Matyja, light heavyweight
- Youssef Khoumari vs. Jorge Castaneda, for WBC International Silver junior lighweight title
- Alen Babic vs. Eric Molina, heavyweight
- Jordan Thompson vs. Piotr Polucki, cruisereight
- Thomas Carty vs. Igors Vasiljevs, heavyweight
- Johnny Fisher vs. Alvaro Terrero, heavyweight
- Ellie Scotney vs. Eva Cantos, junior featherweight
- John Hedges vs. Anthony Woolery, super middleweight