Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the Hanwha Eagles and Doosan Bears, which begins on Friday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Hanwha Eagles vs. Doosan Bears
Friday July 3rd, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
Raul Alcantara ($8,600) is taking the hill for the Bears. Alcantara has been a steady source of inning volume, recording at least six IP seven of his last eight starts, including pitching into the eighth inning in each of his last two starts. Alcantara’s volume has helped make up for less than ideal bat-missing on a per batter basis, as a 19.5% strikeout rate isn’t elite. The Eagles rank last in the KBO in multiple offensive categories and have the worst record in the league, so this is an outstanding matchup for Alcantara to prevent runs and get the win.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: Doosan Bears (-335) | Hanwha Eagles (+250)
Total Runs: O 9 (-124) | U 9 (-104)
Run Line: Doosan Bears -1.5 (-165) | Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (+130)
To Score First and Win- Doosan Bears: Yes (+100) | No (-129)
To Score First and Win– Hanwha Eagles: Yes (+440) | No (-715)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Hanwha Eagles: O 3.5 (+116) | U 3.5 (-152)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 5.5 (-124) | U 5.5 (-105)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-200) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+145)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-117) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (-114)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-152) | U 2.5 (+115)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+108) | U 5.5 (-137)
- The Doosan Bears are 29-21-0 on the season.
- The Hanwha Eagles are 12-38-0 on the season.
- The Doosan Bears last three games they have Lost 11-2, Won 14-5, and Lost 10-7.
- The Hanwha Eagles last three games they have Lost 8-4, Lost 4-3, and Lost 7-1.
- The Doosan Bears lost to the Kiwoom Heroes 10-7 yesterday. The Bears lead 7-2 and could not hang on for the win. The Bears are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- The Hanwha Eagles lost to the KIA Tigers 7-1 yesterday. The Eagles are 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- The Doosan Bears are 1-2 against the Hanwha Eagles this year.
- The Hanwha Eagles are 2-1 against the Doosan Bears this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.