Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the KT Wiz Suwon and LG Twins, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KT Wiz Suwon vs. LG Twins
Thursday July 2nd, 2020. 5:30am ET.
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
The Twins will send Casey Kelly ($9,200) to the mound for what will be his third start of the season against the Wiz. He shut them out across six innings in their first matchup, then allowed four runs across six innings in their rematch. Overall, he’s left a lot to be desired with a 5.12 ERA and a 1.37 WHIP. Meanwhile, the Wiz will give Byung Wook Jo ($4,800) his second start of the season. He’s only made three total appearances and he hasn’t missed many bats, recording just three strikeouts across 12 and two thirds innings.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: LG Twins (-190) | KT Wiz Suwon (+148)
Total Runs: O 9.5 (-122) | U 9.5 (-105)
Run Line: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-141) | LG Twins -1.5 (+112)
To Score First and Win- KT Wiz Suwon: Yes (+240) | No (-335)
To Score First and Win– LG Twins: Yes (+160) | No (-215)
Team Totals – Total Runs by KT Wiz Suwon: O 4.5 (+108) | U 4.5 (-141)
Team Totals – Total Runs by LG Twins: O 5.5 (+102) | U 5.5 (-134)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-278) | LG Twins -1.5 (+195)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-182) | LG Twins -1.5 (+135)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+120) | U 3.5 (-157)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-104) | U 5.5 (-124)
- The LG Twins are 28-21-0 on the season.
- The KT Wiz Suwon are 22-27-0 on the season.
- The LG Twins last three games they have Won 4-0, Won 4-3, and Lost 11-5
- The KT Wiz Suwon last three games they have Won 8-4, Lost 4-3, and won 11-5
- The LG Twins lost to the KT Wiz Suwon 11-5 yesterday. The Twins are 3-2 in their last 5 games and are currently in 4th place in the KBO.
- The KT Wiz Suwon defeated the LG Twins 11-5 yesterday. The KT Wiz jumped out to an early 3-0 lead in the 1st inning and never looked back. The KT Wiz are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
- The LG Twins are 3-2 against the KT Wiz this year.
- The KT Wiz are 2-3 against the LG Twins this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.