Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between LG Twins and SK Wyverns which begins on Friday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
LG Twins vs. SK Wyverns
Friday, June 26, 2020. 5:30 a.m. ET.
Venue: Munhak, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: LG Twins (-180) | SK Wyverns (+145)
Total Runs: O 9.5 (-121) | U 9.5 (-105)
Run Line: LG Twins -1.5 (-120) | SK Wyverns +1.5 (-107)
To Score First and Win- LG Twins: Yes (-105) | No (-125)
To Score First and Win– SK Wyverns: Yes (+360) | No (-560)
Team Totals – Total Runs by SK Wyverns: O 3.5 (-143) | U 3.5 (+110)
Team Totals – Total Runs by LG Twins: O 5.5 (-114) | U 5.5 (-115)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-286) | LG Twins -1.5 (+200)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-186) | LG Twins -1.5 (+138)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-152) | U 2.5 (+117)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+105) | U 5.5 (-134)
The Wyverns are still a lowly 13-31 on the year, and will have to attempt to improve their record against Casey Kelly ($9,000) of the Twins. Kelly has been very hit or miss this season, allowing four or more runs five times but one or fewer runs three times. Jamie Romak ($4,400) has been hot of late for the Wyverns, getting a hit in eight of his past 24 at-bats (0.333). SK will need him to keep that going if the team hopes to win.
– The LG Twins are 25-19-0 on the season.
– The SK Wyverns are 13-31-0 on the season.
– The LG Twins’ past three games they have lost 8-3, lost 5-2 and lost 8-5.
– The SK Wyverns’ past three games they have lost 9-2, lost 14-6 and won 7-0.
– The LG Twins lost to the Kiwoom Heroes, 8-5, yesterday. The Twins blew a 5-0 lead as the Heroes scored eight runs in the last three innings. The Twins have lost six games in a row.
– The SK Wyverns defeated the Doosan Bears, 7-0, yesterday. The Wyverns jumped out to an early lead and never looked back. The Wyverns are 1-4 in their past five games.
– The LG Twins are 5-1 against the SK Wyverns this year.
– The SK Wyverns are 1-5 against the LG Twins this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.