Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the Doosan Bears and SK Wyverns, which begins on Thursday at 2:00 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Doosan Bears vs. SK Wyverns
Thursday June 25th, 2020 — 2:00 a.m. ET.
Venue: Munhak, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
Looking to break out of a slump for the Wyverns will be Jong Hoon Park ($7,800), who had allowed two runs or fewer in three of his first four starts. However, he’s followed that up by allowing at least four runs in three of his last four outings. Things have also been ugly for Bears’ projected starter Hui Kwan Yu ($6,700). While his 3.68 ERA might look nice, his 1.52 WHIP is a cause for concern. He’s not missing many bats, either, registering two or fewer strikeouts in seven of his eight starts.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: Doosan Bears (-175) | SK Wyverns (+135)
- Total Runs: O 10 (-112) | U 10 (-114)
- Run Line: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-121) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (-105)
- To Score First and Win- Doosan Bears: Yes (+107) | No (-139)
- To Score First and Win– SK Wyverns: Yes (+325) | No (-480)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by SK Wyverns: O 4.5 (+108) | U 4.5 (-141)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 5.5 (-112) | U 5.5 (-117)
- Moneyline – First 3 Innings: Doosan Bears (-155) | SK Wyverns (+118)
- Moneyline – First 5 Innings: Doosan Bears (-162) | SK Wyverns (+128)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-305) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+205)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-200) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+145)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+117) | U 3.5 (-155)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-104) | U 5.5 (-122)
– The Doosan Bears are 26-16-0 on the season.
– The SK Wyverns are 12-30-0 on the season.
– The Doosan Bears last three games they have Won 8-2, Won 3-1, and Won 9-2.
– The SK Wyverns last three games they have Lost 9-3, Lost 7-2, and Lost 9-2.
– The Doosan Bears defeated the SK Wyverns 9-2 on Tuesday. The Bears scored 5 runs in the first 3 innings and never looked back. The Bears have won 5 games in a row.
– The SK Wyverns lost to the Doosan Bears 9-2 on Tuesday. The Wyverns have now lost 7 games in a row. The Wyverns game against the Bears was postponed on Wednesday.
– The Doosan Bears are 3-1 against the SK Wyverns this year.
– The SK Wyverns are 1-3 against the Doosan Bears this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.