Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between KT Wiz Suwon and SK Wyverns which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KT Wiz Suwon vs. SK Wyverns
Wednesday, June 17, 2020. 5:30 a.m. ET.
Venue: Munhak, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
These are two of the worst teams across the board in the KBO, but we might be able to find a small edge. The starting pitchers on each side are pretty bad, but at least the Wyverns have one with some experience going. The Wiz won the first game of this series as underdogs, and we might now be getting to cheap a price on the Wyverns. The Wyverns have the bullpen advantage in this one and could bounce-back. It’s tough to bet a side between two poor teams, but SK has a slight edge, partially thanks to the results of the last game.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: SK Wyverns (-129) | KT Wiz Suwon (+100)
Total Runs: O 10.5 (-113) | U 10.5 (-113)
Run Line: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-190) | SK Wyverns -1.5 (+148)
To Score First and Win- KT Wiz Suwon: Yes (+185) | No (-250)
To Score First and Win– SK Wyverns: Yes (+210) | No (-286)
Team Totals – Total Runs by KT Wiz Suwon: O 4.5 (-137) | U 4.5 (+105)
Team Totals – Total Runs by SK Wyverns: O 5.5 (+104) | U 5.5 (-136)
Moneyline – First 3 Innings: SK Wyverns (-132) | KT Wiz Suwon (+102)
Moneyline – First 5 Innings: SK Wyverns (-134) | KT Wiz Suwon (+106)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-335) | SK Wyverns -1.5 (+225)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-225) | SK Wyverns -1.5 (+163)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+106) | U 3.5 (-137)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-121) | U 5.5 (-106)
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 14-22-0 on the season.
– The SK Wyverns are 12-24-0 on the season.
– The KT Wiz Suwon’s past three games they have won 7-4, lost 12-0 and won 6-5.
– The SK Wyverns’ past three games they have lost 2-1, won 4-3 and lost 6-5.
– The KT Wiz Suwon defeated the SK Wyverns 6-5 yesterday. The KT Wiz are 3-2 in their past five games and are currently in eighth place in the KBO.
– The SK Wyverns lost to the KT Wiz Suwon, 6-5, yesterday. The Wyverns are 1-4 in their past five games and are currently in ninth place in the KBO.
– The KT Wiz are 1-0 against the SK Wyverns this year.
– The SK Wyverns are 0-1 against the KT Wiz this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.