Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between LG Twins and Hanwha Eagles which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
LG Twins vs. Hanwha Eagles
Wednesday, June 17, 2020. 5:30 a.m. ET.
Venue: Daejeon, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
Ok, so the Eagles finally snapped their 18-game losing streak — a streak that saw them fail to cover the runline in all 18 losses. While the Eagles came up with a surprising two-game win streak, they were back to their usual ways in the series-opener against the Twins, falling 9-5. It’s another very unfavorable matchup for Hanwha this time around, so look to fade them on the runline yet again.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: LG Twins (-215) | Hanwha Eagles (+170)
Total Runs: O 10.5 (-110) | U 10.5 (-115)
Run Line: LG Twins -1.5 (-148) | Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (+116)
To Score First and Win- Hanwha Eagles: Yes (+425) | No (-715)
To Score First and Win– LG Twins: Yes (-122) | No (-107)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Hanwha Eagles: O 3.5 (-143) | U 3.5 (+110)
Team Totals – Total Runs by LG Twins: O 6.5 (+105) | U 6.5 (-137)
Moneyline – First 3 Innings: LG Twins (-190) | Hanwha Eagles (+145)
Moneyline – First 5 Innings: LG Twins (-210) | Hanwha Eagles (+160)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-245) | LG Twins -1.5 (+170)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-155) | LG Twins -1.5 (+115)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+110) | U 3.5 (-143)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-112) | U 5.5 (-114)
– The LG Twins are 23-13-0 on the season.
– The Hanwha Eagles are 9-28-0 on the season.
– The LG Twins’ past three games they have lost 7-6, won 10-6 and won 9-5.
– The Hanwha Eagles’ past three games they have won 7-6, won 3-2 and lost 9-5.
– The LG Twins defeated the Hanwha Eagles, 9-5, yesterday. The Twins are 4-1 in their past five games and are currently in second place in the KBO.
– The Hanwha Eagles lost to the LG Twins, 9-5, yesterday. The Eagles are 2-3 in their past five games and are currently in last place in the KBO.
– The LG Twins are 4-0 against the Hanwha Eagles this year.
– The Hanwha Eagles are 0-4 against the LG Twins this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.