clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

How the public is betting Shakur Stevenson vs. Toka Kahn Clary

The betting public is divided on how this junior lightweight title fight might go.

Stevenson celebrates his TKO win against Oscar Mendoza in their Featherweight bout at Madison Square Garden on December 9, 2017 in New York City. Photo by Steven Ryan/Getty Images

Junior lightweight contender Shakur Stevenson is in the spotlight this Saturday as he main events an ESPN card in Las Vegas. Stevenson puts his 14-0 record on the line against veteran Toka Kahn Clary, who is 28-2 headed into this fight. Stevenson made the jump from featherweight earlier this year following a late 2019 championship victory. He knocked out Felix Caraballo in the sixth round this past June in his first fight at junior lightweight.

Moneyline betting splits

Shakur Stevenson is heavily favored in this contest on DraftKings Sportsbook, currently sitting at -5000. Toka Kahn Clary’s odds to win sit at +1000. The betting public is heavily backing the favorite in this. 84 percent of handle and 84 percent of bets is on Stevenson to win. That leaves Clary with just 16 percent of the handle and 16 percent of the bets placed.

Winning method betting odds

A Stevenson win by points after 10 rounds sits at +125, while a Stevenson KO, TKO or DQ sits at -148. Conversely, a Clary win by points after 10 rounds sits at +4000, while a Clary win by KO, TKO or DQ sits at +1400. Odds for a tie sit at +2200.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/MI/PA/WV), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA) or Call or Text the TN REDLINE: 800-889-9789. 21+ (18+ NH). NJ/PA/WV/IA/IN/CO/IL/TN/MI only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See for full terms and conditions.