All eyes will be on Mitch Trubisky in this one, after coming off arguably one of his worst performances since entering the NFL. Completing 26 of 45 pass attempts, he threw for 228 yards with no touchdowns and an interception. If it wasn’t for Allen Robinson (7/102/0), the night for Trubisky could have been much, much worse.
The other surprise in this game was Mike Davis playing on 56% of the snaps over David Montgomery, who saw just 36%. The carries were almost split evenly with Davis at five and Montgomery at six but it was a concern in the early going. Tarik Cohen was used primarily as a receiver, playing 72% of their snaps and mostly lining up in the slot.
As for the Broncos, Joe Flacco looked lost and didn’t seem to have any type of rapport with any of his receivers. With a tough matchup against this Chicago defense, he could once again struggle to move the ball. The Bears also feature one of the best run defenses in the league, allowing an average of just 68.5 rushing yards and the lowest rushing touchdowns with just four allowed.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Bears at Broncos
Point Spread: Broncos +2.5
Total Points: 40
Money Line: Broncos +117; Bears -141
Overall 2018 (2019): Bears 12-4 (0-1); Broncos 6-10 (0-1)
ATS 2018 (2019): Bears 12-5 (0-1); Broncos 6-9-1 (0-1)
O/U 2018 (2019): Bears 8-9 (0-1); Broncos 3-12-1 (0-1)
Notable Prop Bets
Mitch Trubisky most passing yards: -124
Allen Robinson most receiving yards: -141
Chicago Bears win & under parlay: +215
Total points by Broncos under 19.5: -120
Phillip Lindsay most rushing yards: -141
- The Broncos have won each of their last 13 September games at Empower Field at Mile High.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in eight of the last night Sunday games at Empower Field at Mile High.
- Each of the Broncos’ last 10 games have gone UNDER the total points line.
- Phillip Lindsay has scored at least one touchdown in each of his last four appearances in day games.
- Tarik Cohen has scored a touchdown in eight of the Bears’ last 12 day games.
- Emmanuel Sanders has scored a touchdown in each of his last three appearances against NFC opponents.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change.
See website for actual odds.*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.