The Cardinals and Ravens enter Week 2 heading in wildly different directions. The Cardinals squeaked out a tie against the Lions, who look like they might be one of the worst teams in the league. The Ravens, on the other hand, were so dominant that backup QB Robert Griffin III played the entire fourth quarter and finished with more fantasy points than multiple Week 1 starters.
While the Ravens are heavily favored, this matchup could be a fun one to watch. Ravens QB Lamar Jackson and Cardinals QB Kyler Murray are two exciting, young, mobile signal callers with offenses tailor made to compliment their skillsets. Both QBs threw for over 300 yards and multiple TDs in Week 1. Murray looked increasingly comfortable as Sunday’s game, his NFL debut, wore on. If he can maintain that momentum, the Cardinals’ offense could make this interesting.
The offenses may attract the headlines here, but the decisive difference is likely to be the defenses. In 2018, the Ravens allowed the fewest yards and the second-fewest points, while the Cardinals allowed the 13th-most and seventh-most, respectively.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Cardinals vs. Ravens
Point Spread: Cardinals +13
Total Points: 46.5
Money Line: Ravens -715; Cardinals +510
Overall: Cardinals 3-13; Ravens 10-7
ATS: Cardinals 7-9; Ravens 8-9
O/U: Cardinals 8-8; Ravens 7-10
Notable Prop Bets
“No” on Cardinals to score first and win -1430; Over 51 total points +155
First team to score 25 points -215; Ravens to lead at halftime and win -315
- The Ravens have won each of their past seven Week 2 home games.
- The Ravens have failed to cover the spread in six of their past seven games at M&T Bank Stadium.
- Seven of the Cardinals’ past nine games after coming off overtime have gone under the total points line.
- David Johnson has scored a touchdown in four of the Cardinals past five games in September.
- Mark Ingram II has scored at least one touchdown in five of his past six regular season Sunday appearances.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.