How do I put this diplomatically… The Steelers have the softest three wins imaginable, and they have more in common with Washington and the Falcons (both 1-7) than the Ravens and Colts (both 5-2). The Steelers beat the winless Bengals and the winless Dolphins, and they were losing to the latter throughout the first half. Their third win came against the Chargers. In that game, the Steelers went up 14-0 after a fumble-six and a 40-yard drive started by an interception – from that point on, they were outscored 17-10. Pittsburgh has lost to all four teams they’ve faced that are on track to make the playoffs.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
The Steelers defense has been mostly good, ranking ninth in DVOA, 10th in yards allowed, and 13th in points allowed. But the offense has not held up after they lost starting QB Ben Roethlisberger in Week 2 – they’re fifth-to-last in total yards.
The Colts, on the other hand, have been winning on the strength of their offense. They boast one of the best offensive lines in the league, and they’re ninth in offensive DVOA. It’ll be strength-against-strength, and weakness-against weakness as the Colts try to maintain their lead in the AFC South, and the Steelers try to stay within striking distance of the playoffs.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Colts at Steelers
Point Spread: Steelers +1
Total Points: 42.5
Money Line: Steelers +102; Colts -114
Overall: Colts 5-2; Steelers 3-4
ATS: Colts 4-2-1; Steelers 4-3
O/U: Colts 4-3; Steelers 2-5
Notable Prop Bets
Alternate point spread Colts -5 +155; Parlay Colts money line and over +240
Total touchdowns (both teams combined) over 4.5 -112; Steelers to score fewer than 2.5 TDs -180
- The Steelers have won each of their last five games against the Colts.
- The Colts have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five day games following a home win.
- Four of the Colts’ last five road games have gone under the total points line.
- T.Y. Hilton has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Colts’ last three road day games.
- James Connor has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Steelers’ last four games.
- Juju Smith-Schuster has scored at least one touchdown in four of the Steelers’ last five day games against AFC opponents.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN)
21+. NJ/IN Only. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for details.