The Cincinnati Bengals will play their second consecutive game against a winless team this week, as the Arizona Cardinals come to town. The twist is that the Bengals are also in search of their first win. I’m not sure how many of you watched Monday Night Football last week, but I hope it was a minimal amount. Cincinnati made Pittsburgh look like a good AFC team again (which it’s not,) giving up 229 passing yards and two touchdowns to Mason Rudolph. And now, it could very well do the same favor for Arizona.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
With both teams being as bad as they are, this may actually be a competitive game. It wouldn’t be crazy if we see a shootout between these two QBs, as Kyler Murray (DFS salary $6,300) and Andy Dalton ($5,700) are third and fourth in the league respectively in total passing attempts. On the downside for Dalton, his leading touchdown-catcher, John Ross III, was placed on IR this week after suffering a shoulder injury in Week 4. With A.J. Green still sidelined, Andy will be forced to feed Tyler Boyd ($6,500) and Tyler Eifert ($3,300) a bit more.
The visiting Cardinals are 3-point underdogs but have a great opportunity to put something in the win column. #TankForTua has been trending, and with six teams still winless after four weeks, it’s turning into an oddly exciting, yet backwards, race. The Cardinals have Kyler, though, and after missing the mark with Josh Rosen just one season prior, tanking for another QB wouldn’t be wise. I think this is the week that Arizona gives itself something to build off of for the future, albeit coming against Cincinnati.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Cardinals at Bengals
Point Spread: Cardinals +3
Total Points: 47.5
Money Line: Cardinals +135; Bengals -155
Overall: Cardinals 0-3-1; Bengals 0-4
ATS: Cardinals 2-2; Bengals 2-2
O/U: Cardinals 2-2; Bengals 1-3
Notable Prop Bets
- Kyler Murray over 1.5 pass TDs: +100
- Larry Fitzgerald over 73.5 receiving yards: +105
- Andy Dalton over 22.5 completions: -118
- Tyler Boyd to score a TD: +100
- The home team has won seven of the Bengals’ last eight games.
- The Bengals have covered the spread in six of their last eight games.
- Five of the Bengals’ last six home games have gone OVER the total points line.
- Joe Mixon has scored at least one touchdown in five of the Bengals’ last six Sunday games as favorites.
- Tyler Boyd has scored at least one touchdown in three of the Bengals’ last four games as favorites.
- David Johnson has scored a touchdown in three of the Cardinals’ last four games.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Odds and lines subject to change. See website for actual odds.
*21+. NJ/WV only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.